· Grey Bruce Active 2010 Project –conduct local research and create a physical activity strategy to increase the rate of participation in physical activity by residents. Facilitated focus groups and key stakeholder consultations.
· Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit – Strategic Planning Project –researched and developed a strategic plan which involved facilitating focus groups, creating an online survey tool and conducting key informant interviews with Executive Directors of various agencies
· Town of Oakville –Researched and developed a sport and physical activity/wellness strategy to guide the future programming. Involved community consultation, literature review and the development of a tactical plan and an evaluation plan
· Halton Active Living Network (HALNet) - Researched and developed a wellness/physical activity strategy
· Soyfoods Canada – Facilitated a strategic planning process for this national organization. Included environmental scan and facilitation of a consensus building discussion amongst member organizations
· Woodingford Lodge – conducted an environmental scan, staff survey and key stakeholder interviews. Designed and facilitated a strategic planning process resulting in vision ,mission, values, strategic goals and an action plan
· Ontario Freestyle Skiing Association – facilitated a board training session on governance and assisted the organization to assess its current structure and make recommendations for change
· Big Brothers Big Sisters of Halton – assisted this organization to develop their program evaluation methodology and tools.
· United Ways in Halton
· Interim Management – Provided interim Executive Director services to the United Way of Halton Hills while they recruited and hired. Oriented the new Executive Director on operational policies and procedures and continue to provide support as needed.
· UWHH Board of Directors – supported the Board through a strategic planning process to update the mission and vision statements and to provide direction for the organization for the next three years.
· Community Needs Assessment – completed a stakeholder consultation process and provided recommendations on future funding directions.
· Access to Recreation for All Youth (ARAY) – conducted an environmental scan and key stakeholder interviews in order to identify potential new partnerships to facilitate the launch of a new program aimed at youth access to recreation.
QUALITY DECISION MAKING
· Cancer Assistance Services of Halton Hills – facilitated a strategic planning process resulting in both a short and long term plan for this organization.
· United Ways in Halton – review the outcome measurement information submitted by agencies as part of their funding application and provide recommendations to the United Way Citizen Review process
· Ministry of Citizenship, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Tourism and Recreation – Regional Services Branch consultant Halton/Peel. Provided consultative support to agencies and shared information on programs and services with settlement agencies, social service agencies and parks and recreation.
· Ministry of Health Promotion – facilitated a meeting to decrease duplication of service with respect to Healthy Communities funding
· IntoHealth Partnership – facilitated a process for the partnership to determine a priority setting process to be used to determine future activities of the organization
· Region of Peel Public Health – facilitated two separate decision making processes. One was related to Turn Off the Screens and a decision to make it a year round program. The second was a planning process and program decision making relative to the integration of healthy eating, physical activity and body image.
· Waterloo Regional Homes for Mental Health – facilitated a process to engage staff in the amalgamation of two programs. Included gathering staff and client input via focus group, survey and interview